- A Unique Opportunity: Hearts Healed, Lives Restore
- An Important Distinction
- An Invitation to Fall in Love Again
- Christian Consumers or Disciples of Jesus Christ?
- Confusing Knowledge for Obedience
- Doubt, The Silent Killer
- Expectancy In Prayer: Faith or Presumption
- Fasting From Criticism: A Lenten Experiment
- Glory to the New Born King
- Grace Lays the Foundation for a Life of Obedience
- Hold Loosely the Way We Do Ministry
- Hope Healing and Freedom
- If I Had Known
- Ignoring the Battle is Dangerous to Our Souls
- Jesus is Preparing Us for His Return
- Keyhold Theology and the Limitations of Personal E
- Learning, and Being Reminded, to Trust God's Promi
- Maintaining A Biblical Perspective
- Making Room for God and His Word
- Minding the Gap
- Pride: The Sin of Independence
- Responding to God's Call
- Rise Up and Build
- Seeking First the Kingdom of God
- Standing on the Promises
- Teaching Them to Observe All That I Commanded You
- The Life of Submission: Finding True Freedom and S
- The Resurrection: A Truth Worth Remembering
- The Ultimate Giving Experience
- Whose Responsibility Is It?
A Unique Opportunity: Hearts Healed, Lives Restored
The Kylstras have spent the last 20 years traveling the world bringing God’s love and healing power to His people and they have seen God do extraordinary things in the lives of ordinary people like you and me. They have personally ministered to and trained thousands of people in an approach to prayer ministry called the integrated approach to healing and deliverance (freedom from spiritual oppression). It recognizes four ministry areas that are common to everyone and brings God’s healing power to each area enabling people to find a level of healing and freedom that has previously eluded them. I personally have experienced both emotional healing and freedom from spiritual oppression through the RTF integrated approach to prayer ministry. Breakthroughs in these various areas have allowed me to move forward in several areas of my life and to experience a fuller realization of God’s unique plan for me. I couldn’t be more excited about Chester and Betsy coming to share from their deep wells of expertise and experience.
There is two pronged emphasis to the weekend; the training is for those who are already RTF ministers and the informational meetings for those who desire to know more about RTF ministry and the benefits it brings to God’s people. At each of the informational meetings the Kylstras will share on the basics of the integrated approach, some of their experiences as both practitioners and trainers and there will be personal testimonies from local individuals whose lives have been transformed by the Lord as a result of having received RTF ministry.
Training schedule for the August 14-16 weekend is as follows. Advance registration is required.
Training Dinner Friday, August 14, 6:00-8:00 pm
Advanced Training Saturday, August 15, 8:30am-4:30 pm
Informational meetings will take place in three different formats - all are free of charge. Registration required for the Pastor’s lunch. Sunday events are open to the public.
Pastor’s Lunch Friday, August 14th from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
TLC Adult Forum Sunday, August 16th from 9:30 am to 10:30 am
Community Celebration Sunday, August 16th from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
– Pastor Bruce 402-290-3480 or firstname.lastname@example.org